The Metal Processing Cluster as a key partner in the metal and machinery industry.
Effective assistance in the development of the industry and the members of the Metal Processing Cluster.
the status of the
Key National Cluster,
awarded by the Minister of Economy (now, the Minister of Entrepreneurship and Technology) in 2015. Re-certified in 2018 and 2021.
the title of the
Podlasie Brand of the Year 2021 in the Project 4 category for Laboratorium Smart Education 4.0
Silver Medal of Quality International 2021 for the Business Survey B-KOM
Ambassador of Podlasie Economy, an award of the Voivodeship executive board and the Podlasie Entrepreneurship Council, which is received by industries of particular importance (2016)
Silver Label of Excellence (ESCA – SILVER LABEL) a certificate awarded to the best European cluster organisations (2017).
Effective cooperation for the development of the sector, exchange of experience, transfer of knowledge and development of human resources.
The Cluster consists of national and European metal and machinery industry leaders with high innovative potential for development.
Over 11 years of cooperation of the companies, universities, business environment institutions and local authorities from Eastern Poland.
The Metal Processing Cluster is an initiative of the Centre for the Promotion of Innovation and Development, which brings together more than 120 companies operating in the metal industry in terms of services, production and trading, and also 20 strategic partners: universities, business environment institutions and local authorities. The members of the cluster include national and world leaders of this industry with a high innovation capacity for development. The initiative is an open group, which may be joined by companies and organisations operating in the metal industry. The Metal Processing Cluster invites to cooperation for the development of the industry.
- machinery and equipment for agriculture and for food industry
- medical sector: implants, instruments for orthopaedics and traumatology
- equipment for the yacht industry
- machinery, devices, steel structures for the building industry
- metal furniture
- machinery, devices and mechanical parts connected with metalworking
- production of LPG systems and installations
- solutions in the field of electromobility
- solutions for production automation and robotization
- specialist cooperative and subcontracting services for the metal industry
- advisory, IT, and training services supporting the industry
- solutions in terms of Industry 4.0
Planned revenue growth for Cluster companies
revenue in thousands PLN
- implementation of joint technological projects connected with the introduction of new products, creation of consortia for the development and implementation of innovations, research and development
- actions supporting internationalisation of innovative entrepreneurship and international expansion of the cluster companies
- institutional cooperation with clusters and organisations to increase the competencies of employees of the companies and the quality of vocational training of future employees
- cooperation in the field of subcontracting services in terms of metalworking
- preparation of human resources for the needs of the industry
- people, their knowledge and capabilities
- collaboration based on trust
- innovation and flexibility
- mutual benefits