Companies concentrated in the cluster are benefiting from the fact that it is better for them to act together than separately; that acting together allows them to achieve higher competitiveness than isolation and acting alone. Enterprises can co-work only in certain areas.
The results of the research show that the cooperation concerns mostly marketing research, promotion on foreign markets, training, coordination of public-private investments and lobbying at the level of national authorities.
Cooperation within the cluster may mean for businesses:
- faster and better development
- more flexible work organization
- specialized and cheaper production factors including employees and knowledge
- higher productivity, effectiveness, efficiency, entrepreneurship
- greater ability for innovation, improving the flow of information, knowledge and skills, both through formal and informal contacts of the participants
- more effective impact on regional authorities and public institutions
- shared use of of the machine park
- increased visibility (of brand, image)
- offer specialization.